You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

After Crash there is the Localization lost

1 hour ago, musi003 said:

Hi, after crashing Affinity Publisher, there is the german Localization lost. Language is in english. How can I get this back?

Where do you have a German localization from? So far there is only one English beta.

Installation of the Download beta was in German! I deinstalled it completely, then restarted it and it was back in German. But after another crash the german localization was lost again...

just another question. I created a masterpage with a text frame, applied this to a page. But I cannot put text into this frame!

• Staff

@musi003

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) and thanks for the report. 

The software is only meant to be in English at the moment. For some customers the first run is localised, exposing our incomplete translations which we are not ready for reports about, hence hidden. As to why these users are (incorrectly) seeing the localised version is unclear but as we plan to expose the localised version later on it isn't likely to be 'fixed' as a priority. 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.