DocCoding

Gradient Pack - uiGradient.com

As a web designer, I find websites like uiGradients.com a quite useful resource, with a massive selection of ready-made gradients (and css code for those).

This palette is a complete (01.09.2018) pack of all gradients alongside their names, hand-imported over the course of an afternoon and a few podcasts.

I don't think you can copyright colors/gradients, but the GitHub repository of the uiGradients.com website is licensed under MIT. I'll try to keep the file up to date with the website, but if there's a missing gradient or a error, please tell me about it.

Enjoy: uiGradients.com.zip

(A preview will follow soon)

I just added these to APub and they look awesome. Thanks for the share.

AMD A12-9700P Radeon R7

10 Compute Cores 4C + 6G

12 GB Ram,  AMD R7 Graphics

I downloaded the zip file, and unzipped it, with the result of a file uiGradients.com.afpalette. I tried to drop it into Affinity Photo, but AP said it wasn't an AP file. I tried to open it, with the same result. Could you walk us through how to read it into Affinity Photo and use it?

Thanks in advance.

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:47 AM, WeiPhotoArts said:

I downloaded the zip file, and unzipped it, with the result of a file uiGradients.com.afpalette. I tried to drop it into Affinity Photo, but AP said it wasn't an AP file. I tried to open it, with the same result. Could you walk us through how to read it into Affinity Photo and use it?

Thanks in advance.

You need to import the *.afpalette from within the program,  >swatch menu >hamburger>import palette.

Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my sent images