You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

List of items to be added through after Beta

Is there a list of the features that didn't make the Public Beta but are intended to be added through the beta period and potentially before the first gold master release candidate?  Obviously, not all of those items may/will make it into the Gold Master, but it might cut down on the request list in the Forum if we could see what's being worked on that is being considered for the final release candidate.

Agree. There are a lot of duplicate items being posted. Even when I ran searches and checked 4-5 pages worth I still ended up duplicating some suggestion because they were worded slightl different / used different terminology. Two things would be useful here from Affinity:

1. Sticky list of all features not present now but which are likely to make it into the initial release OR shortly after initial release. And from there they can remove posts that bring these topics up. People will get the drift pretty quick / I don't think people will have an issue with it. It's tough to find stuff right now. The pages scroll constantly.

2. The moderator needs to start combining some threads for features being requested a lot but not a certainty to make it in the first release.