I don´t know if this has been discussed before, but i´d be interested to know how much Publisher would cost when the final Version is released.
Do you already have price expectations? And will it be more expensive than Photo and/or Designer?

Greetings
Uwe

Win 10 Home Edition    AP 1.6.5.123    AD 1.6.5.123    APUB 1.7.0.238     ...and the current Beta´s

Have a nice day.

Hoping that is the same as their other programs. But wouldn't that be great if they put a sale price out the first week?

Or even now, as a Beta buy.

I hope so too that the price will be the same as their ohter programs, but i think, when i develop a new software, i have expectations for a price. Ok.. if not, i wait but i was only interested.

Win 10 Home Edition    AP 1.6.5.123    AD 1.6.5.123    APUB 1.7.0.238     ...and the current Beta´s

Have a nice day.

If I had to guess, I would say € 79 with a starting discount of  33 % which makes about € 53.

Advertising designer - Austria — Affinity Designer - Photo - Publisher — Cs6 d&wP — Mac Pro (09)12GB - SSD - OS X 10.11.6 - NEC2690wuxi2 - CD20"—  iPad Pro 12.9" gen1 128 GB - Pencil

On 9/1/2018 at 3:10 PM, Johannes said:

If I had to guess, I would say € 79 with a starting discount of  33 % which makes about € 53.

Why would you guess that it'd be more expensive than the other Affinity products ?

My guess is it'll be the same £48.99 as either Photo or Designer, though hopefully they'll offer it with a great discount like Photo :)

(I got my copy of Photo that way for the intro price £29.99 :)

The answer to the cost of Publisher is very important to me. I can't invest time in the beta without knowing at least a projected cost range. Staff please reply.

On 10/24/2018 at 7:51 AM, 3drenderingservices.co.uk said:

Why would you guess that it'd be more expensive than the other Affinity products ?

My guess is it'll be the same £48.99 as either Photo or Designer, though hopefully they'll offer it with a great discount like Photo :)

(I got my copy of Photo that way for the intro price £29.99 :)

To put this in context, the full GBP price of the app wouldn’t have been as much as £48.99 at the time. I think Tier 50 products (US$49.99) were £39.99 in the UK when Affinity Photo was launched, so an introductory price of £29.99 would have represented a 25% discount.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.11.85 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1.1 (iPad Air 2)

1 hour ago, mac_heibu said:

Before calling the „staff“, use the search command. Steven from the Affinity crew already answered: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/66065-pricing/

I would have had to search for pricing to find that. I searched for Publisher price, which I felt was a better search. Anyway, I do appreciate your link to the info.