You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Table Formatting Issue

Hi Guys ..... 

I was running through the table creation tutorial and started creating my own test table just to practice what I was learning. 

When it came to inputting data into a cell with the numeric keypad on the right of my keyboard, it was inputting square characters. If I used the regular number keys above the letter keys then all worked fine. 

Hopefully, this picture will show you what happened, leading up to the event I had not done much apart from play with the Table format settings quite a bit. 

695160408_ScreenShot08-31-18at09_16AM.thumb.PNG.8160f6308e6825673456971dcd380ced.PNG

Hi Chris ..... 

I only managed to do it the once but I had restarted the program in between times. 

So, essentially I cannot replicate the issue it all seems to be working okay now. 

But at the time whatever I hit on the right numerical keypad came up with the square as the character. 

If it happens again I will let you know .... 

Thanks .... 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.