You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Downloaded Publisher with no problems at all. I can see that I'm going to love using it.

I appreciated the zoom ability to select a chosen area and enlarge it. I did find though that pressing CTRL+8 to retrieve the full document brought me back to position halfway between page 4 and page 5. Using these options quickly and carelessly I managed to engineer a full crash out of Windows.

I particularly like the way that in PagePlus uses icons for Full Page and Page Width, I use both of these frequently in editing and I was a little disappointed to find that these weren't included in the customise toolbar icons, however I think I could get used to using the mouse wheel to zoom.

Although I set the margins of my document to half an inch all round they showed at first but they couldn't be relied upon to show afterwards even though they were ticked in the View as "show margins".

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Thanks, if you find a recipe for that crash please come back here we would like to stop those obviously. Did the margins stop drawing when zoomed out or at other times?

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.