You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Zoom Tool Jumps to irrelevant point

Hi,

Not sure if it's something that I'm doing wrong. Anyway, here goes:  With a document of 10 non-facing pages open and zoomed in to work on a text box. When I press Alt with the Zoom tool selected, and clicking to zoom out again, the document jumps to a point somewhere very south of the open pages. 

Using: Mac OSX Monterey on a Mac Mini (late 2014). Wacom Bamboo. Mouse. Pencils. Pens. Other stuff...

Kevin McSherry: Creative. Art  :  Illustration  :  Design
The Studio, 17 Aideen Avenue, Terenure, Dublin 6W.  Ireland
+353 (0)86 247 0737   www.mcsherry.ie

160604_35%2Bicon%2Baffinity.jpg

Zoom issues as well.

Haven't experience what you described yet, but I pretty much can not do any zooming in without the app crashing. Same difference whether on a master page or regular page. Zoom out seems okay, zoom in is a no-go no matter how I try to do it. At least the auto-save seems to work and it seems not to much work is lost when it crashes.

Zooming in presented no problems at all with me, AKJoe. I should update my signature so the team can see what Mac and OS I'm running...

Using: Mac OSX Monterey on a Mac Mini (late 2014). Wacom Bamboo. Mouse. Pencils. Pens. Other stuff...

Kevin McSherry: Creative. Art  :  Illustration  :  Design
The Studio, 17 Aideen Avenue, Terenure, Dublin 6W.  Ireland
+353 (0)86 247 0737   www.mcsherry.ie

160604_35%2Bicon%2Baffinity.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.