tersmuse

Bleed guide is not visible

Bleed guides is a very important feature and to be able to see it as I work in the print trade and I set up make ready pages and a lot of designers don't add bleed to their final PDF's prior to printing!

Thank you all

We are still writing the bleed preview, and it didn't make it into this first beta. No doubt it will appear in an early update if it passes internal testing.

@Mark Neale, welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform 

10 minutes ago, Ash said:

Bleed can now be visible in the latest update (1.7.0.58)

Light grey on medium gray may make someone happy at Serif because of how unobtrusive it is. But how about let us configure the color of the bleed indicator because it's just darn hard to see. Or make it red.

Thanks, Mike

On 8/31/2018 at 5:26 PM, tersmuse said:

I have placed bleed, but it doesn't show up. Elements that lie outside the page (bleed) are also not visible.

bleed-01.png

bleed-02.png

seems sorted now

Wow, it getting really good, bleeds works and you can view bleed in the view tab > Show bleeds, playing around with effects and so on, its like having Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator all in one Application!

So far it's doing everything I wanted to do and more....

.Bleed.png.8e36a8f87f34fc64c7384dfd12908bc1.png