You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Characters disappears in Win10

Hello,
I installed the BETA on my Win10 PC and my problem is:

I'm Starting Publisher and try to use Text tools, but it doesn't let me write anything. And if I want to Save/Load/Import/Export anything,
All Text in Windows Explorer (Folder Names etc) disappears. It doesn't just disappears, e.g. in Snipping Tool Buttons disappears, even when I close the Publisher. CMD does not show any text,
and I have to restart my PC to fix this.

I guess this is currently the most important BUG I had to report here, because I really want to try the Beta with its full features.

Any suggestions how I could fix this?

Thanks, I'm excited for the next versions.

Sounds weird, what I would try first is...

In Edit > Preferences > Performance switch your Renderer to Warp to eliminate your Graphics Card as the problem.

(Close Publisher and reboot the PC after doing this, before testing again)

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.