You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Microsoft Store Licence Question

Good morning!

I purchased Affinity Desiger through the Microsoft Store, and my question is as follows:
In the future when they release version 2, I will be able to continue downloading and using version 1 that I have purchased, or it will disappear from the store and I will have to return to pay for the version 2 of forced form? since I see that through Affinity you can download different versions 1 and install them with your license key,
which I do not have through the Microsoft store, and I'm afraid it will disappear from my account when they release the new version 2, I would like you to clarify my doubt, or I would have to buy again through Affinity Store to continue using version 1 in the future, which I would not like to do.

Thank you very much :)

Hello rafa86,

The license is there for you to use as much as you need to for as long as you would like. You don't need to upgrade to the latest version if you do not wish to do so.

Note that version 1.0 will not add any new features once version 2.0 is released.

Thanks,
Adam

Thank you very much for the reply,

It means that even if they take out a new version (2) and remove the previous version (1) of the Microsoft Store, I will still have version (1) available in my account even if it has been discontinued?