On 2/26/2021 at 3:14 PM, walt.farrell said:

The Affinity Store page did not say that Publisher could design a web page. It said you could design a mockup of a web page. That would be a visual display that looks like a web page, but does not actually operate.

For what you described, wanting to export JPG and PNG and SVG files, for different screen sizes, you want Designer and perhaps more importantly its Export Persona, which Publisher does not have.

Publisher is best for books, or for designs that require only the main Personas (Designer Persona, Photo Persona) from the other two applications when you own them.

In all publishing programs there is the export of assets. For example Indesign allows the export of html and adds each image in separate folders. Quark Xpress can export both via html and image. I would buy Designer because the price is ridiculous, but I want to use Publisher (I don't want to design in Designer, because I want master pages). If by clicking on Designer(icon studio link) I can use perfect export person and then I can go back to publisher and it keeps the exports of my pages?, that would be great. I would pay more than 500€ to have the export in Publisher, it is the only thing I need. 

2 hours ago, oscarlosan said:

If by clicking on Designer(icon studio link) I can use perfect export person and then I can go back to publisher and it keeps the exports of my pages?, that would be great.

You do not have the Export Persona in Publisher. StudioLink will only give you the Designer Persona. If you want the Export Persona you must use the full Designer application, which you could do via File > Edit in Designer.

I do not see the relevance of Master Pages for doing the kind of design work you've described. Master Pages are more relevant for creating a book, not a web site, in my opinion. And for creating objects for a web site (which is about all you can do with the Affinity applications), Designer is the better choice overall, in my opinion.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 20H2 (19042.685),
   Desktop: 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, GeForce GTX 970
   Laptop (2021-04-06):  32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz
, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU
Affinity Photo 1.9.2.1035 and 1.9.4.1048 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.9.2.1035 and 1.9.4.1048 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.9.2.1035 and 1.9.2.1024 Beta

7 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

No tiene la personalidad de exportación en el publicador. StudioLink solo le dará el personaje de diseñador. Si desea exportar persona, debe usar la aplicación designer completa, que podría hacer a través de Archivo > Editar en designer.

No veo la relevancia de las páginas maestras para hacer el tipo de trabajo de diseño que ha descrito. Las páginas maestras son más relevantes para crear un libro, no un sitio web, en mi opinión. Y para crear objetos para un sitio web (que es casi todo lo que puede hacer con las aplicaciones Affinity), Designer es la mejor opción en general, en mi opinión.

I do see a big difference in it, you have the block with the miniature pages. Also, if I have to design 50 landings of a website: there are common headers, common footers, sidebar, ... and I like to layout it with the agility of master pages (I am not convinced by the symbols, I like the master pages and their panel of pages). For you it may not be useful, but for me and others it is. It is what I use in other layout programs and I am not the only one who does it.