You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Brilliant work guys - loving the experience so far, was surprised to see tables as Im sure I read somewhere that tables wouldn't appear in the beta - be great if it had header and footer column and be able to flow inline inside a text box so to autoflow onto other pages with repeating header and footers + import CSV - saying that it's really snappy compared to indesign and Quark and is instantly usable (far better than Quark tables I've already moved may Invoicing over to publisher using tables by opening a cvs up in numbers and copy paste into a publisher table ACE - also really pleased to see proper tabs with ruler guides - I'm guessing theres currently a limitation with only having double page spreads as I wanted to create a twofold, 3 panel DL leaflet but can't figure out a way to add more than 2 pages to spreads unless I'm missing something? also love the way you can setup a master page and paste in a multipage PDF then add say 20 pages based on the master then change the page number of the pdf for each page - thought Id try it with a Designer doc setup with multiple artboards but it just imports a massive file containing all artboards also opening up a multi artboard designer file within publisher is a bit disappointing as you just get 1 page with loads of artboards on one page I'm guessing this is currently being worked on as this would be an amazing feature 

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi Dazmondo77,
Sorry the delay getting back to you. We have been quite busy since Publisher's Beta release and are still catching up.
As you probably know by now it's not possible to have spreads with more than two pages. As far as I know this is something we are NOT considering for short/medium term but may come someday later. I'm moving this thread to the Discussions and Suggestions for Affinity Publisher Beta on Desktop since this section is just for bug reports. Thank you for your feedback/support.