You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher 1.7.0.57 beta installation issues

i'm on windows 10, dell inspiron 13, 8 gb memory, 256 gb ssd, build 17134.228. I downloaded the exe successfully, responding to your email link, but it will not install, saying I should find another version. My resolution's 1920 x 1080. I'm current on WIndows updates as of July. I read your forum bug notes and changed the exe to msi. No luck. I heard there might be a font issue but I get no error messages mentioning fonts. Any ideas? BTW, I already have the latest Designer on this PC. Just bought it a month ago maybe. I've used it on the Mac for years.

Thank you. Fritz DeKatt

Hi Fritz DeKatt

there is an issue with some fonts and our current installer. The main culprit we have found is avenir next. You can remove this font or you can turn off .NET 3.5 in the Windows features sections and it should allow you to install the app. We should hopefully have it sorted in our installer within a couple of builds

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.