You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Canvas - Grid manager

Dear, 

1) canvas and bleeds

If you intend to print say in A4 plus 2 mm bleeds on each side, the limits of the printed A4 would be shown (say in red, 210 x 297 mm) , as well as the bleed box, (say in blue 214 x 301 mm )

It would help to design while visualizing print and bleed boxes

2) Grid manager

2A) some bug: if you use the grid manager, you can toggle between different presets. The preset " 1cm square with 1mm subdivisions" shows only once. And does not "come back" after another preset. It comes back as a " 1cm square without subdivisions"

2B) differenciate bleed box and print box on the grid. Visualizing print and bleed boxes in separate colours

Regards, Philippe

Hi pdussart.

We are working on a lot of bleed stuff as we speak which I have not seen yet so a lot of this may already be being addressed. I;m not able to get your issue with the grid presets though, I can readily switch from and back to that preset without issue and the values are as expected. Are you able to provide any screenshots or video on this at all?

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.