You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Effect Brushes and Colour sliders

Hey

As an amateur photographer, I would love to suggest some options for the develop persona, that would make it really cool and easy to use for any sort of photographer. May I suggest (these features I have seen in other apps, but not many tbh) Some brushes such as a blur and soften and a sharpen brush, along with dark, lighten and saturate and desaturate. I have suggested these before but I really would love them and I think lots of other people will too. 

May I also suggest two slider options.  slider for making the blues either stronger and darker or weaker and lighter, as well as one for greens  and browns. I think these sliders would be so awesome and useful for me as an aspiring landscape photographer. 

Maybe you've had some ideas from these ideas, suggest them because as a user I say "the more features the better, just hide the complex ones, but make sure they're within one click. All this will result in a simplistic UI and beautiful options"

Kind Regards

GEEKIO

(Pronounced: GEEK-IE-O)