You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Implemented] Hyperlinks for Affinity Publisher

Hi, just downloaded Affinity Publisher Beta , (been waiting a long time for this release) and there is not the ability to create Hyperlinked pdf's, not sure if this is because it is a Beta or not, but in my workflow I regularly publish Hyperlinked PDF's and this would be a fundamental feature for me and many others . At the moment I do this using Keynote and its a great little software, but as I have Designer and Photo and hopefully publisher soon I could contain my whole workflow in the Affinity platform, so please please please include the ability to publish Hyperlinked PDF"s

Definitely need hyperlinks here please guys.

iMac: iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)  -   3.4 GHz Intel Core i5   -   8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4  -  Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB 

Windows: Nvidia GTX 960m 4k UHD 2gb ram video (Windows 10 Pro) -  Laptop screen (resolution 3840x2160 magnified 300%)

2nd Monitor: Phillips 226E9Q HD 1920 x 1080 (125%)

1 hour ago, TonyB said:

Support for hyperlinks will be added to Affinity but unfortunately we don't have a timescale yet.

This is good to know. Thank you Tony

iMac: iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)  -   3.4 GHz Intel Core i5   -   8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4  -  Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB 

Windows: Nvidia GTX 960m 4k UHD 2gb ram video (Windows 10 Pro) -  Laptop screen (resolution 3840x2160 magnified 300%)

2nd Monitor: Phillips 226E9Q HD 1920 x 1080 (125%)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2018 at 10:58 AM, Rover said:

+1 for hyperlinks support! However, as a workaround PDF software can be used to add them in, as thomasbricker mentioned (I've done this successfully with Nuance Power PDF Advanced Pro 3).

And PDF Expert do it also, but this is very tedious...

Edited by saulitude
clear

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

@mich_, @zangad, @Peter Scott, @Marinaa

Welcome to all of you to the Serif Affinity forums :) :) 

It says a lot about this feature request that so many potential customers want to create an account to add to this thread.

To all readers,

You may be pleased to hear that I understand this feature is being worked on currently, though I do not know of the exact progress.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon