Hi, just downloaded Affinity Publisher Beta , (been waiting a long time for this release) and there is not the ability to create Hyperlinked pdf's, not sure if this is because it is a Beta or not, but in my workflow I regularly publish Hyperlinked PDF's and this would be a fundamental feature for me and many others . At the moment I do this using Keynote and its a great little software, but as I have Designer and Photo and hopefully publisher soon I could contain my whole workflow in the Affinity platform, so please please please include the ability to publish Hyperlinked PDF"s

YES - waiting so long for this release - i´am very happy about the "table" funktions... but i need also the hyperlinks.
 PLEASE ADD HYPLERLINKS !

Thanks for the cool Publisher!!

Definitely need hyperlinks here please guys.

iMac: iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)  -   3.4 GHz Intel Core i5   -   8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4  -  Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB 

Windows: Nvidia gtx 960m 4k uhd 2gb ram video (Windows 10 Pro) -  Laptop screen (resolution 3840x2160 magnified 300%)

1 hour ago, TonyB said:

Support for hyperlinks will be added to Affinity but unfortunately we don't have a timescale yet.

This is good to know. Thank you Tony

iMac: iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)  -   3.4 GHz Intel Core i5   -   8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4  -  Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB 

Windows: Nvidia gtx 960m 4k uhd 2gb ram video (Windows 10 Pro) -  Laptop screen (resolution 3840x2160 magnified 300%)

Still no news on adding hyperlinks, I normally use InDesign to create interactive PDFs and that's an essential feature for me, been messing about on Designer, seems good enough so far but without hyperlinks that's a dealbreaker.

Hyperlinks are on our internal roadmap, unfortunately like most of the other great suggestions we just don't have a date for when it will be implemented.

+1 for hyperlinks support!

However, as a workaround PDF software can be used to add them in, as thomasbricker mentioned (I've done this successfully with Nuance Power PDF Advanced Pro 3).

On 10/15/2018 at 10:58 AM, Rover said:

+1 for hyperlinks support! However, as a workaround PDF software can be used to add them in, as thomasbricker mentioned (I've done this successfully with Nuance Power PDF Advanced Pro 3).

And PDF Expert do it also, but this is very tedious...

Edited by saulitude
clear

This is also a very important feature for me. A must-have for modern documents. I was surprised to find this feature wasn't available, since the beta so far has been very full-featured.

+1 for hyperlink support!

12 hours ago, zangad said:

since the beta so far has been very full-featured

as electronic publishing goes, Publisher is not full-featured. Current edition focuses in dead-tree publishing.

I too need the ability to publish electronically using hyperlinks. Other than that I am so pleased Publisher has arrived. I have been using AF Photo and Designer and am so glad Adobe will be gone from my life. 

@mich_, @zangad, @Peter Scott, @Marinaa

Welcome to all of you to the Serif Affinity forums :) :) 

It says a lot about this feature request that so many potential customers want to create an account to add to this thread.

To all readers,

You may be pleased to hear that I understand this feature is being worked on currently, though I do not know of the exact progress.

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.