You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Compatability with PagePlus

To be able to import PagePlus files is a must for me.  I have years of posters and similar produced for clubs I belong to and I don't always want to start from scratch but to be able to modify and adapt existing work.  If I can't import my PagePlus files into Publisher then there is absolutely no point in me buying it!  But how long am I going to be able to continue using PagePlus?

I have the same problem, I have so many PagePlus ppp files. I was hoping to load (or expected ‘Import’). ppp files and carry on seamlessly . Please make this available.  There are other useful things (tools) I can’t find, that were well used within PPX9.  Will keep trying, after all, have been looking forward to this program for a while.

Wisper3

After many purchases of the old PagePlus range (from v3) and being told there were no plans for a new version in the Affinity range, it's good to see the beta version. However after using PPP for so long, there really is a need to have legacy imports available to the new system.

I also have a couple of specific requests for items in the main release.

Hotspots (and html links) is my priority, as is a sensible and quick conversion into pdf.

Until such time as these are implemented, Afinity Pub is not usable for me.

But I will play with it and see how much it is improved over PPP !

I'm now feeling slightly less unhappy having exported a ppp file as PDF and opened it in Publisher.  I have been able to fully edit it including text and colour.  However, it would be so much easier if I could just open a ppp file in Publisher without going through the rigmarole of exporting as PDF, considering the fact that I probably have in the region of 500 ppp files!