You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Ressource Manager

Hi,

because auf the missing feature for an indesign import i have imported a big pdf file produced out of indesign..  Now after this import all the footage is embeded...

I tried to point the footage using the Ressourcemanager to the folder with the footage, that the old indesign document  used (a big folder...) 

so is there a way to exchange all the used footage with one click to find the appropriate footage in a folder and make the footage linked .  ?

So at the moment it seemed to me this would have to be done manualy with each and every image i used...

can this be automated ?

• 1 month later...

If you click on the "Placement" column heading it will sort on that column, putting all embedded before all linked, or vice versa if you click again.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

22 hours ago, walt.farrell said:

If you click on the "Placement" column heading it will sort on that column, putting all embedded before all linked, or vice versa if you click again.

Thank you for the tip. It's enough to get the same result I want to so let the resource window as it is :) !