You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher - please add...

Please may we have a "size" function.

Could it be "always" selected - horizontal and verticals - (in preferences?). I use it a lot when making games, getting pictures, clip art and photos the same size using PagePlus. I'd be lost without it.

Thanks

There is a "transformation" panel that shows the size of each selected object (very similar to InDesign, with numbers and 10 anchor points from which the size is calculated). Take have a quick peek in the lower right corner of your screen; If you cannot find it, please activate it in "View--Studio--Transformations".

Or am I missing something in your request?

Hi

Thank you for replying.

I should have said this "size" function (in Serif's PagePlus) allows you to select different objects and make them the same size, either horizontally or vertically or both. The new size will be the same as the last object selected.

This is the wording from PagePlus: 

• To set two or more objects to the same horizontal or vertical size as the last selected object, you can use Arrange>Size Objects.

Hope this makes it clearer.

Regards

Chris

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.