You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher Roadmap / features for 1.0/1.1?

hi. congratulating for the hi level of the current beta and the (obviously) tons of feature requests for anybody coming from InDesign or professional works, wouldn't it be simpler if you publish a final features list roadmap for current 1.0 and for the next 1.1/2.0 ?

so we can all decide if we can already start working with it or maybe need to wait another 6 months

many thanks!

PLAY WELL DIE HAPPY! Game Based Learning, Music, Parenting, Trascendence and 2042 Humanist Revolution - stefanocecere.com

I am  playing around with 1.7BETA. I am assuming at this time that  not all utilities are in the program. Will STYLES (NOT the Text Styles) be added and also BRUSHES? If not, when working in Publisher  and an image  added is not right, can it be Editied in  Photo or Designer WITH A RETURN TO PUBLISHER button as well? at the moment if working on an image in say  Designer and it needs say lighting  edititng  I can take the image into Photo and edit but there is no RETURN Button  that takes me and the  now edited image back to the  program I was working in.

@LyricsGirl I the upper right corners are two buttons to open / edit elements in Photo (images) and Designer (vectors) -- as stated on the download page of Publisher Beta, these buttons will be activated later, when new versions of Photo and Designer are ready, which, according to Serif, will be some time later during the beta tests.

Hi Jens

Thank you yes I am aware of that. I want to know If there will be a RETURN to Program or BACK button...

QUOTE"  when working in Publisher  and an image  added is not right, can it be Editied in  Photo or Designer WITH A RETURN TO PUBLISHER button as well? at the moment if working on an image in say  Designer and it needs say lighting  edititng  I can take the image into Photo and edit but there is no RETURN Button  that takes me and the  now edited image back to the  program I was working in.     UNQUOTE.    

I want to kbow if there will be a BACK button to return me and  the now edited image BACK to the program I was originally working in.

Thank you!