When exporting to PDF I get a dialog that pops up telling me that there are text frames that have overflowing text. I cannot locate these text frames so I'm wondering is there some way of viewing all text frames that have overflowing text?

Would be nice if the dialog that alerts you to the problem offered to show you which frames were overflowing.

I have to say I'm very impressed so far with Publisher it is awesome. I was able to take one of my brochure designs that I had done in InDesign and recreated it in Publisher and it was pretty painless and being a long time Designer and Photo user I felt totally at home. Great job!

For editing I like the Previous Frame/Next Frame icons in PP to jump easily from one frame of flowing text to the next, Have we got something similar in Pub?

I also came across this issue. When I get the overflowing textframes notifications, all I currently can do is check all of the textframes one after the other for that red eye symbol. (Right?)The document has 20 pages and around 60 textframes and its already difficult. Imagine when its 100 pages or more...

Would be great if you could include a feature to easily detect which textframes are overflowing :-)