You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Wondering slider et al

I had the attached screenshot slider wondering on my desktop after closing AP. The only way to get rid of it was to turn the iMac off and reboot. It appeared several times and each time I could not get rid of it.

Also, when importing a photo into a photo frame the editing bar function seems incomplete. The slider works but the other two options did not seem to work for me. More importantly, if I had to edit a photo this editor bar did not appear. Neither could I find a way of removing the photo and replacing it with another one. Removing  photo meant also removing the photo frame and had to restart from the beginning again.

A desirable feature would be to keep selected fonts at the top of the list rather than having to scroll alphabetically down the list. I am using three font types and scrolling through the list is not productive. This also applies to Photo and Designer but it may be more important for APublisher as fonts are used more often.

Regards

AL Grasso

Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 20.09.20.png

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.