You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

image imports as glitch in AD but In AP is fine

Hello. Please see the attached image, and you will also find the original file. As you can see, the problem is that background image on the bottom part of the banner appears differently when imported and/or pasted in ADesigner.

Since this is not my first "glitch" type of post that apparently happens only to me, I'm thinking that my computer is simply not up to the task. My specs are: I5-4440 cpu @ 3.1ghz, 8gb ram, gtx 650 1gb.

Edit: I just realized that the clipping path curve that is holding the image gets wrongly imported into AD, which causes this problem. But why does it get distorted like this upon the import?

glitch.jpg

banner.afphoto

• Staff
3 hours ago, Mandu said:

Edit: I just realized that the clipping path curve that is holding the image gets wrongly imported into AD, which causes this problem. But why does it get distorted like this upon the import?

Hi Mandu,

I'm not sure why the clipping path is loaded like that by Designer but we do have an open issue with the Dev team regarding some clipping paths being ignored.  I'll update that log with a link to this thread.