You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Assets shared with Designer and Photo?

Photo doesn't have assets but you can export an asset category from Designer & Import it into Publisher's Assets panel, or at least that is working for me.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

1 minute ago, lexislav said:

I assume Assets will be available in MAS versions.

There already are a bunch of iOS 12 assets in the Affinity Publisher Beta's Assets Studio, so I can't see why they would be removed from the MAS retail version whenever it becomes available. :)

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

11 minutes ago, R C-R said:

There already are a bunch of iOS 12 assets in the Affinity Publisher Beta's Assets Studio, so I can't see why they would be removed from the MAS retail version whenever it becomes available. :)

I believe the initial question was about own assets and their availability trought the suite. Not about included assets.

But You have got the poin, I wasn't clear enoug: Created assets are available in between MAS programs, not within betas. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.