You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher Youtube Channel ???

Hello Publisher Team
Want to know if you have planned to create a Youtube channel for APub ?
if Yes, when can we expect to connect to it ?

Blessings !

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

YT or V channel would be great.  The beginning tuts are helpful for someone like me who hasn't used InD or any comparable.  As time goes on, would be helpful for more involved vids, maybe addressing each new option, and some addressing in more depth some of the already existing features/benefits/functionality/applications.

I'm rambling, but I think you get the drift.  Just a thought.

Thanks.

RickyO
APhADe and APu user
New User as of Mar, 2018
(Still stumbling along given too many directions at any given moment)
Windows10 platform

4 hours ago, edesigned said:

I read somewhere in another thread that all the tuts will be coming with the release. I assume you did already see these 16 tutorials: https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/tutorials/publisher/desktop/ ?

Yes, I reviewed them all.  Just hoping with time, more will be more in-depth, following on from forum questions and elaborating on those 16.

Thanks

RickyO
APhADe and APu user
New User as of Mar, 2018
Windows10 platform

• Staff

We have just set up a YouTube channel for Publisher. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnw-cXN3oqAg7YXZVMKN0dA

This set of 16 was just there to give a brief overview of the basics. They'll all have to be redone too, considering there are likely bits of the UI which will change during this beta period. 

There will be a much more comprehensive set of tutorials completed before launch...

Managing Director

Help make our apps better by joining our beta program!

MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021) / Apple M1 Max / 64GB / macOS 12.0.1

iPad Pro 11-inch 3rd Gen / iPadOS 16.2

1 hour ago, Ash said:

We have just set up a YouTube channel for Publisher. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnw-cXN3oqAg7YXZVMKN0dA

This set of 16 was just there to give a brief overview of the basics. They'll all have to be redone too, considering there are likely bits of the UI which will change during this beta period. 

There will be a much more comprehensive set of tutorials completed before launch...

Thank you Ash.  Looking forward to it.

Remember, you know far more than we do, so please write them with the 'assumptive facts' included.  As a rookie in so many areas, it can be rather frustrating to be following along only to stumble upon some information which is needed for understanding to have been left out, usually under an assumption that readers/viewers 'probably' already know it.  Most times, we don't:  that's why we are viewing the tutorial....

Thanks again.  I know Publisher will be a great product, just as Photo and Designer have proven to be!

RickyO

RickyO
APhADe and APu user
New User as of Mar, 2018
Windows10 platform