On 10/18/2019 at 10:45 AM, Johannes said:

I have no way to do this particular task With Acrobat. I use Acrobat to check resoultions, color spaces, spot colors, fonts, pdf standards and much more. (I use Publisher for real projects since it is out of beta.)

The best way I have right now to check overlapping text is by unchecking View/Preview Mode and check View/Show Text Flow.

This seems to work pretty well (Publisher 1.7.3)

Okay, thanks, that's a good workaround.

Also, I think there's no alternative to check the actual PDF to verify the export.

But for the overlapping text, there should still be a way to "jump" to problems like this, or wrong dimensions of an image, etc.

Alexander Walther, Informationsdesigner B.A.

It doesn't look like I have commented on this yet (I can't keep up with even my own posts).

So let me say that a preflight panel of some sort would be a nice feature. I can envision it as the kind of thing that would be a version 2 addition.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:47 AM, garrettm30 said:

a preflight panel of some sort

Personally, I think this deserves its own persona, as has been brought up in one of the numerous other threads on this subject.