You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Reset canvas rotation?

In Designer rotation is on the View menu, but that seems not to be the case in Publisher!

So either it has been wrongly left off the menu, or you shouldn't be able to rotate the document in Publisher at all.

Win10 Home x64   |   AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 3.7GHz   |   48 GB RAM   |   1TB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 1660   |   Wacom Intuos Pro

14 minutes ago, Chris B said:

It should be disabled. We've logged a request with the developers so we're just waiting for them to disable this 'feature'.

May I ask why it's gonna be disabled, and if there is gonna be a similar feature to rotate the view. I need such a function really a lot. When you design stuff that has a horizontal fold, you always have at least one page that is turned 180°. I'd rather have a 90°-wise rotation, but there should definitely be some way to rotate the canvas.

You could just make this optional, but in other affinity programs I have hotkeys setup to rotate left and right and for reset rotation. I disabled pinch rotation it in my wacom preferences as it often interferes with the zoom function. But this might be more of a wacom issue, touch capabilities are not as well done there.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.