You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export PDF with bookmarks

• 3 months later...

Yes, I think it is a nice to have feature. Would like to see that somewhere in the future. :)

Windows 10 Pro x64 (1903). Intel Core i7-9700K @ 3.60GHz, 32 GB memory, NVidia RTX 2080
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471, Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471

• 6 months later...

+1 ;)

Parallel to a PDF for the professional printing of a small magazine, I produce a PDF for an online version on a website. The former PagePlus function 'create PDF bookmarks' was great for generating even hierarchical bookmarks of the content such as

rubric A
  article 1
  article 2
  article 3
rubric B
  article 4

I could choose from textstyles (i.e. heading 1, heading 2) what should become a PDF bookmark automatically. And I could set bookmarks manually (to pages or anchors).

I would love to see something similar in publisher, too! :17_heart_eyes:

A premium feature would be, if I could even configure the bookmark style as far as PDF allows to choose the font, style and colour. (For this I have to switch to a PDF editor currently.)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...