We use InDesign at work right now, but the biggest thing missing from the program is support for chart creation. Right now, we have to go into Excel, create a chart, and then copy and paste it into InDesign. If we could get some sort of function that allows for data in tables to be used to create charts within Publisher, we'd switch in a minute.

For me I just want to be sure that Affinity can use Excel tables and charts. I don't think any other program will make charts as well and clear like you can make in Excel. 

I currently use CorelDraw for all my desktop publishing so I am trying to compare the two now.

Craig

I badly need to create charts for marketing and sales documents. Sans that, I have to keep using Apple Pages. For me it's mission critical.
Probably the best way to implement would be to create a Table and then offer means to translate into various bar or pie charts.