You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Bleed for elements on Master slide

Yes I experienced that too. Bleeds do not get carried over from the master page to other pages. If bleeds are applied to any non-master page it works just fine. But if bleeds are defined at the master page level, that definition is not passed over to the other pages. Nothings bleeds over outside the crop marks unless it is defined for every single page individually. Not very practical at all and seriously compromises the real-world usefulness of the software. Please fix this.

6 hours ago, julien63000 said:

The problem is very strange.
For the first page, it is partial ok (element on normal page are ok, not the elements on Master page) 
For the next pages, it is not ok at all.

See join files (.afpub and the result .pdf)

test bleeds.afpub

result PDF export with bleeds.pdf

Excellent example, Julien.

I hope the developers see this. It is what we are talking about here.

Same problem here

On 9/2/2018 at 4:30 PM, Musaed said:

Yes I experienced that too. Bleeds do not get carried over from the master page to other pages. If bleeds are applied to any non-master page it works just fine. But if bleeds are defined at the master page level, that definition is not passed over to the other pages. Nothings bleeds over outside the crop marks unless it is defined for every single page individually. Not very practical at all and seriously compromises the real-world usefulness of the software. Please fix this. 

Windows 10 Pro, I5 3.3G PC 16G RAM

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.