You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cannot Change Table Border Options

Woo Publisher!

Ok, just had to get that out of the way. I'm on Windows 10 and when I try to change the stroke on a table border I cannot select any option other than the All border. I have tried using the drop-down at the top and opening up the table window with the same results. On the Table window when I attempt to click on any other stroke option it briefly flashes blue and then returns to grey, while the All border option remains blue the whole time. I am able to use all the stroke options on the all border, but just cannot select any other border option.

Keep up the great work!

3 hours ago, Chris_K said:

Make sure you have the table text tool selected. It should allow you to select the edge you wish t apply the stroke to for the selected cells

Maybe it is a possibility of simplifying to not force users to select table text tool.

7 minutes ago, bures said:

Not "instead" but "too": Move tool.

The Move tool is intended for selecting entire objects to move, rotate and scale them.
If you absolutely want to use the Move tool, you must double-click on the table. You can then edit the table.

3 hours ago, Michail said:

The Move tool is intended for selecting entire objects to move, rotate and scale them.
If you absolutely want to use the Move tool, you must double-click on the table. You can then edit the table.

I know it. But it is confusing that table format options are available after selecting table object. ;)

2 hours ago, bures said:

I know it. But it is confusing that table format options are available after selecting table object. ;)

How is APub supposed to know that you want to edit the table if you don't mark it first?!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.