You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

slow example brochure download

I had to switch to my phone's hotspot, else it timed out...which is a server setting.

I like the fact that the download is 469 megabytes, but when saved locally it is about 250 megs. Thanks for that. Good use of my data plan...

3 hours ago, MikeW said:

I like the fact that the download is 469 megabytes, but when saved locally it is about 250 megs.

I had not noticed that difference until you mentioned it, but it does seem odd, & of course is not <ahem> the best use of a metered data plan.... :/

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

1 minute ago, R C-R said:

I had not noticed that difference until you mentioned it, but it does seem odd, & of course is not <ahem> the best use of a metered data plan.... :/

Yep. But I really wanted to see it :D

It's OK, though. I have 8 gigs a month and the new month begins in a few days. But I did check to see where I was at first.

• 1 month later...

Just downloaded it in no time. No problem at all, maybe it depends where you are.

-- Window 11 - 32 gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
-- iPad Pro 2020 - 12,9 - 256 gb - Apple Pencil 2 -- iPad 9th gen 256 gb - Apple Pencil 1
-- Macbook Air 15"

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.