You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Application Icon size doesn't match Photo/Designer

Just noticed what's probably a small design flaw with Affinity Publisher's application icon on macOS. If you compare the outline of all three Affinity applications, notice that those of Designer and Photo are of the exact same size where Publisher's outline is slightly larger. This can best be seen in a Finder window with all three applications in consecutive order and then doing a QuickLook on them. If you navigate through the items with the arrow keys, the difference in size becomes obvious. I'll refrain from posting a screencast or screenshot here, but if desired, I can supply them later.

Did you get your other two apps from the Mac App Store? From what I;m told the versions from the app store actually have a slightly different sized icon from the apps that are not (like this beta). So If you pick up Publisher form the app store when it is released it will probably b the same size as the others.

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.