TonyO

Pages Panel View

Initial thoughts on publisher are positive! Very fast!

One quirk, likely intentional but still kind of odd feeling is the page panel doesn't match the layout of the artboard.
The pages panel feels scattered.  It would  feel a bit more polished if the spreads were stacked instead of arranged on the fly.

Maybe at least have an option in the panel to allow stacking of spreads?

Proof 10.jpg

Brilliant! I didn't see that, likely due to me thinking that pages and master pages were 2 separate panels. File this under "not-a-bug"

As a suggestion, i would recommend making "list view" the default, it's likely the more expected view. For layout like this, scattered view seems kind of like the niche' option.

Just a suggestion though, definitely not an issue.

And maybe just for balance sake, the list view is hard left justified, making the panel look a bit empty on the right side... maybe center justifying the panel on list view or allowing the panel to shrink horizontally to a smaller width than the current minimum would make this panel a bit more comfortable.