You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Phantom Sliders

In the latest public beta (1.7.0.57), sliders from some dialog boxes seem to persist on screen, even when hiding Publisher. They show on top of other applications and remain interactive, even if their owner dialog box has been closed/hidden. Quitting Publisher removes them.

OS version is OS X 10.11.6.

I second this, particularly in the Preferences dialog. I had a slider for number of decimals open and hit Escape thinking it would close the slider. But instead it closed the Preferences dialog and left the slider up, requiring a relaunch to get rid of it.

Yep.  Drove me absolutely barmy.  Couldn't figure out how I got them there in the first place, except that they appeared during work in "Preferences."  Fortunately, I had a crash, and had to restart the software.  Phantoms couldn't handle the crash, and disappeared.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.