You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sample brochure can not be downloaded

Hello everyone and a big thank you for this Betâ de AP!

Just a question, on the home screen it is suggested to download an example of a brochure. This link for my case does not work. Is this the case for you too? This file will arrive later? Or, is this a malfunction?

3 PCs - 1 Mac Book - Affinity Photo + Designer + Beta Publisher | Xtendo

Hi Xtendo

You should be able to click on the smale to download it. The download progress will be shown by a ring a round it. Once the download is completed you should be able to click on the sample again to open it. If this is not happening for you can you describe what you are seeing instead

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Thank you Chris!
I had not remade this ring Only a small red cross on the cloud that I take for an impossibility to download ...

Yours,

Johan

3 PCs - 1 Mac Book - Affinity Photo + Designer + Beta Publisher | Xtendo

• 2 months later...
On 8/30/2018 at 4:17 PM, Chris_K said:

the red x is to click whilst it's downloading to cancel the download should you wish

I understood the red X immediately, but, after many tries, didn't manage to download the file. Should it download in the background? Sorry, but it didn't. It would be great if you could provide a browser link where I could download it. Thanks very much.

• 1 month later...

I assume you all figured this out already, but its a UX problem.  When you click the cloud the first time it starts the download process and takes a while to download fully.  The progress bar color of the ring changes ever so slightly to a light blue and you just need to WAIT FOR THE DOWNLOAD TO COMPLETE.  The design team just needs to change the color of the ring to something with more contrast. 

• 2 months later...

Yes as fershlesh03 states above, the active download is t is not readily apparent in the graphic and the download is so slow so it is easy to think it is not downloading at all. It is the same for both Mac and Windows versions.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.