You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Quite a few of my project include making Blurb (www.blurb.com) books.
A great thing with Blurb is that they provide custom templates for their various books types. They also provide a PDF export profile to make sure everything will be exported properly to go through smoothly on their end. You should team up with them to deliver these in Publisher format as well...

Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using Adobe Indesign to publish personal travel books for the past few years. The Blurb plugin and templates for Indesign provide much more control and utility than the Blurb apps. I would love to see Affinity Publisher provide the same level of Blurb integration and functionality. Please seriously consider Philippe Carly's recommendation. Thanks for the great apps!

• 7 months later...

Can only support that idea !

I've been using the LR Classic book module (with printing from Blurb) for a few years before switching completely to LR CC, which does not offer it. So I'm back to designing my books like I did before the LR book module, i.e. with InDesign. The Blurb templates are really helpful, and I would love to be able to use them in Affinity Publisher, so I can completely switch to publisher (as I'm not a pro, I can barely justify the price of an Adobe full subscription)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another Yes vote!!!

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) Mac OS 13 | 4.2 GHz Quad Core Intel-Core i7 | 64GB Ram | Radeon Pro 580 8 GB

Adobe Photography (Lightroom and Photoshop) | Affinity Designer 2 | Affinity Photo 2 | Affinity Publisher 2 | Capture One Pro (for now) | Topaz Labs Photography Suite | Fast Raw Viewer | NeoFinder

• 2 months later...