You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher won't start

Yep... when the program loads it Freezes on the welcome page then windows shows a message  (Not Responding) Notification on the program. then it crashes. 

I've uninstalled it until a better beta release comes along. 

My Specs Windows 10 latest Version (with the latest Updates) on a i7 Laptop with 12gig Ram.

• Staff

@Allstars

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums. 

Sorry for the problem you are having. I split your post from the other thread as I think that customer could not install rather than could not start the program. Either way it would be nice to be able to address you independently in case the problems are not related. I will ask a QA engineer to look at this thread.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Hi,

I tried to install the Affinity Publisher beta but when I tried it would not install. I tried the troubleshooting options given on Twitter (see screenshare):

2018-08-30_10-44-47.png.6fab70400501c961d9b098530b9a3a42.png

but nothing worked. Also, I did try to install the latest update for Affinity Designer but now that will not install, either. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.