You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PagePlus File Support

• Staff

@Glenorchy

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) and thank you for your suggestion which I am sure would be popular with our old userbase.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Just wanted to echo this request - even if it's just a basic one-direction conversion process, I think this would be a real boon for those of us with huge libraries of PagePlus documents we want to continue working on in the future as Affinity Publisher evolves and improves. Thanks for considering it!

23 minutes ago, Glenorchy said:

I have exported a PPP file as a PDF, and opened it with Affinity Publisher, but some features (e.g. tables) have been converted into umpteen text boxes

It was the same in PP - I regularly get PDF files to create as new web pages, at least one issue per year has long tables and I always have to copy each text frame as they are not imported as tables. Perhaps it's more to do with the way tables are formatted when the PDF is created?

Windows 11 Pro 64bit ¤ AMD Threadripper 3990x ¤ Nvidia RTX 3090 ¤ 256GB DDR4 Ram ¤ ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha

• Staff

Please post in this similar popular pinned thread

this (duplicate) thread is locked.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon