You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Right to Left language support

I do a lot of desktop publishing with right-to-left languages (Hebrew, Arabic) and when I try to type text in these languages, the letters display correctly but not in the proper right-to-left order. Will this be supported in the final release (fingers crossed) or a 1.1 release (please!) 

Also, such documents require page spreads to be reversed (i.e. page 2 is on the right, page 3 is on the left). 

Optimistically, I see a tab under typography with the option: Hebrew Script, but I don't see what that does. 

I'll echo this request ... or at least a plugin to flip the text for such languages (and ideally flip the layout). I work in a number of different languages for a client and I imagine people who have these languages as their primary language will become customers.

Affinity folk, I know this beta literally just dropped today...but anyone know of 3rd parties working on a Right to Left plugin that may be a temporary fix till it's added in as a feature?

Very excited to start playing around with Publisher -  happy it's finally here. Please give us designers a reason to leave Adobe's awful bloatware.