You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Feature request: Replace an embedded picture

I'm so glad Affinity Publisher is available now so it will replace the adobe trio in the near future.

First thing I tried, was to place an ".afphoto"-file with an embedded path to let the text flow around the path. It works great! But than I had to revise the picture and there was no option to replace the embedded file. So I had to place it again, scale it again, delete the first one, do the settings for flowing around the text. It would be helpful to have an option for replacing an existing picture with the same settings!

Keep going on! It's a great piece of software!

24 minutes ago, Chris_K said:

Using the resource manager is the correct method. If the file is crashing the app would you be able to provide the file so we can investigate what is happening here?

It's worth saying that from the other thread, that I have not had any luck with the Resource Manager method due to, I presume, a bug or series of bugs.