You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Rotation settings / reset rotation

Hi postmadesign

I think this is an oversight, It's not an option that should be in the Layout persona but more for the other two. I guess we forgot to stop the gesture rotating the canvas too when in this persona. I'll get this reported to development

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

I got a rotation bar (a ghost thingy I didn't want) stuck in front of my new document, and was able to rotate the socks off the blank document, whether I wanted to or not.  Couldn't get rid of the ghost rotation bar until the software crashed.  Whatever I did to get that thing on the desktop, I hope I don't do it again!!

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

I saw in another thread that affinity is going to disable the reset rotation feature.  Is that true? Please confirm.  If it is true, for the love of all that is  good and decent in the world,  please don't.  Thank you. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.