benjaminduall

UI problems. Dialogs / sliders stay on screen

when I tried to set the grid from the grid and axis manager, I set the spacing and divisions with the slide bar. after finish, I realize that those slide bar are remaining!

스크린샷 2018-09-03 오전 10.47.07.png

스크린샷 2018-09-03 오전 10.47.12.png

I too can confirm this behavior. The opacity slider not only persists inappropriately in Publisher, it’s visible in disembodied form when other apps are in the foreground. The only way to dismiss it is to quit Publisher.

Persistent opacity slider.jpg

On 30/08/2018 at 18:46, Patrick Connor said:

@ Jonashellsen

Bienvenue sur les forums Serif Affinity et merci de confirmer que ce problème vous concerne également. Cela a été rapporté à l'équipe de développement

Oui je confirme, j'ai bien le même bug d'affichage :(

The open, save, export dialogboxes on mac are MODAL SHEETS as in "NSSavePanel". https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appkit/nssavepanel

When having such a dialog sheet open, you are making important decisions for filename or place, sometimes you want to drag it to the side to look at your document.

You don't want to cancel all the input.  But modal sheets are always centred and pinned to the window top which is annoying. 

Interestingly while in this state you can still click besides and accidentally change the colour of an object in this version of AP?!?

And the toolbars obscure the save buttons? That's at least a bug, I would say!

• Production-System: iMac (21,5-inch, Late 2013), 16GB RAM, 2TB nvme-SSD, running on 10.14.5 Mojave;
  • Display Setup: 27" Thunderbolt Display primary + 21,5" iMac-Display secondary for palettes;
  • Keyboard-Layout: German apple extended keyboard (aluminum);

Just to confirm sliders remain on screen even in other apps, but also they remain active and affect the open publisher doc even when it does not have focus.

On 9/5/2018 at 10:03 AM, Vicillus said:

Just to confirm sliders remain on screen even in other apps, but also they remain active and affect the open publisher doc even when it does not have focus.

It seems fixed in the just released 17.0.58 beta.

Affinity Photo 1.7.3, Affinity Designer 1.7.3, Affinity Publisher 1.7.3; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 & Affinity Designer 1.7.3.1 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 13.1.2