You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

BUG - Placing of .afdesign file

4 hours ago, Hangman said:

I experienced the same issue on the first launch of Affinity Publisher, i.e. it was displaying the Affinity Photo menus... The problem seems to vanish with a simple quit and relaunch however...

Hmmm. While I did not see the Affinity Photo menus the first two times I launched Affinity Publisher, I did on the third launch of the app. Quitting & relaunching it a fourth time set the menus right again. :S

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

8 hours ago, acapstick said:

RobinP - thanks for the info about the Media Browser reference in Publisher Help. This is no longer available in 1.7 on which Publisher is based.

So does this mean when we get the 1.7 Mac updates to Designer & Photo, there will no longer be a Media Browser item on the View menu? It would not exactly be the end of the world as long as the Open & Place windows still support the Sidebar Media items but it was nice to have the browser's extra options of browsing through more than the Apple app Library items.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.