You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher Public Free Beta Available NOW

6 minutes ago, Oval said:

BTW: 42: The answer to … everything.

Don't panic & forget your towel.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

thanks much for a great app! one little problem i encountered: i was working on a textframe that was a chain over two columns. suddenly i was unable to make any text changes, instead it automatically created a new text frame. i had to take out those two frames and start all over.

4 hours ago, Oval said:

BTW: 42: The answer to … everything.

I almost made that comment too.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

13 minutes ago, Oval said:

Never ever forget the towel.

To clarify, my previous comment was intended to mean that if you panic, you might forget your towel, so don't panic & forget your towel.

This is particularly important on Towel Day. :)

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have ditched InDesign for a few projects, and I am using APub already.

I'm only having issues with south-east asian languages like Cambodian, where subscripts and character joining won't work.

for example ខ្ញុំ will shop up like image.png.ee5ab2b207bc1e12b25a83c111264ccc.png

New update hasn't solved the issue for me. I look forward to having these issues resolved.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.