You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The File Appears to be corrupted

Hi,

I've been working with a series of files for a month or so now and suddenly today when I tried to open the file i get the "The file appears to be corrupted" error message.   This can't happen. 

Is there anyway to restore this file to get it to work?  I did do the upgrade last week I believe but it didn't affect any other files that I can tell.

Thanks,
Ryan.

Unless the file has zero bytes upload it to the forum, support staff can then take a look for you.

How old is your latest backup, it may be quicker just to bring that up to date?

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.