You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Support program RAW file from Canon EOS 200D ?

Last month I bought Affinity photo, when I have had camera Canon EOS 1300D. All was without problems. Perfect. But last week i bought new camera Canon EOS 200D and the RAW pictures are poorly in this program.. Without clear colors. Red isn´t red, blue isn´t blue. Strange colors.. In my other editor Zoner Photo X is all O.K. Is there any solution? Thanks.

There are two pictures. Left is Photoshop Lightroom - real colours, and right is as same as in Affinity.. What can i do? It´s unworkable program..

Screenshot 2018-08-29 17.25.16.png

Screenshot 2018-08-29 17.21.05.png

• 3 weeks later...

It’s an issue that’s doesn’t appear to being addressed for windows 10 users.    I’ve had my 77D for nearly 12 months and being using Affinity since December 2017.   Oddly enough if you get an iPad version of Affinity, everything works as it should do.  Come on Affinity, you’re letting down your Canon Windows users, please could you address this issue.  

• Staff

We use a different RAW engine for Apple products, as we have access to the Apple Core RAW library (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207972) whereas for the obvious reasons this is not available on Windows.

We're constantly working on updating and improving our RAW engine, but we don't currently have any release specifics regarding cameras or dates available. 

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)