Patrick Connor

Affinity Photo for Windows - 1.6.5

Hello. Was any change made to fix an issue with the Levels clipping mask? There was supposed to be a change to fix the tif files, but they do not work here.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob
Affinity Photo for Windows

The basic steps are simple:

1. When Photo tells you there's an update available, click on the button to go to the Download site.

2. Once there, Download and save the file.

3. Run the file.

Are you having some problem?

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, April 2018 Update (1803), 16.0GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.188 Beta
Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.188 Beta
Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.192 Beta

Hi, I tried to install the 1.6.5.123 update however it downloaded the 16 bit version from the Affinity Photo splash screen while I'm using 64 bit Windows it refused to install.

Is there an alternative for 64 bit?

Thanks in advance.

Hello

New to Affinity Photo (WINDOWS)

How do you choose your application language at install time?  Want to install in English (UK or US) as all tutorials are.. in English

As I am based in France, the install happens in French. I can change the parameters to English with no problem.. but some sub-menus stay.. in French..

Bizarre

Uninstalling now and re-installing trying to pay attention to language options if any

Thanks for advice

Gaul

2 hours ago, Gaul said:

Hello

New to Affinity Photo (WINDOWS)

How do you choose your application language at install time?  Want to install in English (UK or US) as all tutorials are.. in English

As I am based in France, the install happens in French. I can change the parameters to English with no problem.. but some sub-menus stay.. in French..

Bizarre

Uninstalling now and re-installing trying to pay attention to language options if any

Thanks for advice

Gaul

Go to Menu Edit > Preferences: There is an option to choose language.

image.png.bbe8448dc37808fde223574c9f79c3d5.png

Best regards!

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: The Secret of High Quality Art

Hi,

Thanks for new version. As much as I like AP, the painting performance is a real deal-breaker, regardlesss of app settings and hardware. Are you working on this? Since it needs a serious boost here, probably some low level rewrite of engine.

On 11/30/2018 at 1:31 AM, Gaul said:

Hello

Did that immediately but still KO

Any other idea?

thx

So, even after you restarted the App, the interface was still in French?

Best regards!

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: The Secret of High Quality Art

3 minutes ago, Mithferion said:

So, even after you restarted the App, the interface was still in French?

Best regards!

Gaul's problem was resolved in another thread already:

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, April 2018 Update (1803), 16.0GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.188 Beta
Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.188 Beta
Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.192 Beta

Yup 

Was solved as soon as someone from the Serif / Affinity support connected and appreciate that 

Other posters tried to help but all jumped to a (wrong) conclusion (that it was only about changing language in Preferences)