Topaz Studio is a wrapper fot the various plug-ins, not a plug-in as such. The individual plug-ins mostly work well with Affinity. This applies to the original plug-ins, not theĀ ones tailored for use with TopazĀ Studio. I have many, but not all, of their plug-ins.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7, (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

Useful to know.

1 minute ago, Gregory St. Laurent said:

I use Topaz Studio with Affinity Photo (Windows edition) as a plugin with no issues.

Does this offer any benefit over just using the Topaz plug-ins as they come?

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7, (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

29 minutes ago, John Rostron said:

Useful to know.

Does this offer any benefit over just using the Topaz plug-ins as they come?

John

They are eventually going to eliminate the legacy plug-in's I believe over time and convert everything over to their studio format. All new plug-ins will be offered as Pro Adjustment in the Studio, the older legacy plug-ins will still work and be offered for a while longer. I used to use De-noise 5 and was going to update to 6 but opted to go with their new A.I. Clear adjustment offered in the Studio it does both De-noise and Clarity adjustments in one plug-in which isn't offered as a stand alone plug-in.